• System Patents include #5,845,946; #5,857,716; and #6,102,445.
• Special Termination Plate with fitting attached, Patent #6,488,316.
• Other Patents Pending
• ANSI LC 1- 2016 / CSA 6.26 - 2016 "Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using Corrugated Stainless Steel
• CSA – CSA Group – Certificate #189768 – #1174673
• IAPMO – International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials – File #3669
• NFPA 54 / ANSI Z223.1- National Fuel Gas Code
• ICC- International Fuel Gas Code
• ICC- International Mechanical Code
• ICC- International Building Code
• IAPMO – Uniform Mechanical Code [UMC]
• IAPMO – Uniform Plumbing Code [UMC]
• National Standard of Canada – Nationals Gas & Propane Installation Code, CAN/CGA-B149.1
When a conflict exists between the Pro-Flex Installation Guide and local requirements, the local
codes take precedence. The installation must be made in accordance with local codes, or in the
absence of local codes, in accordance with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54;
Natural Gas and Propane Installation code, CSA B149.1 in Canada; the International Fuel Gas
Code; the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standard, 24 CFR Part 3280; the
Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards, ICC/ANSI 2.0; or the Standard on
Manufactured Housing, NFPA 501; as applicable. Pro-Flex, LLC cannot guarantee that the local
administrative authority will accept the most recent version of these codes. It is the ultimate
responsibility of the qualified installer to determine suitability and acceptance of any
building components including gas piping. Pro-Flex® LLC assumes no responsibility for labor or
material for installations made without prior determination of local code authority
Improper installation or operation of the system may result in re, explosion, or asphyxiation.
Only the components provided or specified by Pro-Flex® as part of a fuel gas system are to be
used in the installation. Use of components from other flexible gas piping systems, other than
those specified as part of the Pro-Flex® system, is prohibited and may result in poor system
performance, serious bodily injury, or property damage.
WANT TO BECOME A REGISTERED QUALIFIED INSTALLER? PLEASE CLICK HERE
Copyright 2013 ProFlex CSSTAll Rights ReservedBack to the top