• System Patents include #5,845,946; #5,857,716; and #6,102,445.
• Special Termination Plate with fitting attached, Patent #6,488, 316.
• Other Patents Pending
• ANSI LCIa-2009, CSA 6.26a-2009
• ANSI LCI-2005 and CSA 6.26-2005, “Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST).”
• Pro-Flex, LLC is an ANSI/ ISO/ ASQ 9001-2000 and ISO 14001 registered company.
• CSA – CSA International – Certificate #189768 – #1174673
• IAPMO – International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials – File #3669
• ANSI/CSA LC-1-2005 Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
• National Standard of Canada – Nationals Gas & Propane Installation Code, CAN/CGA-B149.1 &149.2
• NFPA- National Fuel Gas Code (NFPA 54)
• BOCA- National Mechanical code
• CABO- 1&2 Family Dwelling
• SBCCI – Southern Building Code Congress International “standard gas code”
• ICC- International Mechanical Code
• IAPMO – International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials – File #3669
• UMC – Uniform Mechanical Code
When a conflict exists between the Pro-Flex Installation Guide and local requirements, the local codes take precedence. The installation must be made in accordance with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, in accordance with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54; Natural Gas and Propane Installation code, CSA B149.1 and B149.2 in Canada; the International Fuel Gas Code; the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standard, 24 CFR Part 3280; the Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards, ICC/ANSI 2.0; or the Standard on Manufactured Housing, NFPA 501; as applicable.
Pro-Flex, LLC cannot guarantee that the local administrative authority will accept the most recent version of these codes. It is the ultimate responsibility of the qualified installer to determine suitability and acceptance of any building components including gas piping. Pro-Flex® LLC assumes no responsibility for labor or material for installations made without prior determination of local code authority acceptance.
Improper installation or operation of the system may result in fire, explosion, or asphyxiation. Only the components provided or specified by Pro-Flex® as part of a fuel gas system are to be used in the installation. Use of components from other flexible gas piping systems, other than those specified as part of the Pro-Flex® system, is prohibited and may result in poor system performance, serious bodily injury, or property damage.
WANT TO BECOME A REGISTERED QUALIFIED INSTALLER? PLEASE CLICK HERE
Copyright 2013 ProFlex CSSTAll Rights ReservedBack to the top